Using simulation as a constructive tool




 

How I created Simulation?

First of all, I selected a topic solar system from the text social studies. I used power point as a constructive tool. I used power point in order to create a lesson for the students in a single slide with all the activities. I used power point in order to create a lesson for the students in a single slide with all the activities. I downloaded audio video about solar system from you tube and converted a video into audio so that I can use it for my simulation. To make my simulation I inserted different shapes, text and added animations accordingly. In process of adding animations I have checked the durations of each shape so that the animations don’t overlap each other. I have added audio and activities (using textbox and added the questions as an activity) so that I can see whether my students have understood or not.

How can we use this while teaching and learning?

Teachers can use VAK learning strategies so that students can listen, see and understand the content so that it will be easier for students to understand and help in their memory retentions. As stated in Chinese proverbs “I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand” children learn best when they are involved in activities which will give them chance to create and explore themselves about solar system.


Thank you!




Comments

Popular Posts